URGENT PRAYER NEED: Please join us in interceding for the people of Eastern Europe. A new wave of airstrikes has hit Ukraine, and various news outlets have confirmed that one has hit Poland. One AGWM worker has reported “wave after wave” of airstrikes on Ukraine’s capital city of Kyiv. These have caused widespread power outages. As the nation faces freezing temperatures, those without heat are in significant danger.
Whether we be in times of peace or times of conflict, we know our God is still on the throne.
- Peace in the region
- Safety for AGWM team members
- God’s use of the Ukrainian church in the midst of this crisis
- Provision of basic necessities, such as food and shelter
- The children of this region and families that have been separated
- The ongoing refugee crisis